FMCG Sales Leader
Job no: 497520
Work type: Full time
Due to internal movement, we have a great opportunity for a high performer to join our Victorian Sales Team as our Retail Field Manager – Victoria and Tasmania. This is an exciting time to be joining the field team, amid lots of progressive change! Based at Mentone, and reporting to the National Sales Manager Retail Operations, you will work collaboratively with our National Teams to deliver State and National standards. You will execute plans through engagement with retailers and lead your sales team to deliver agreed key achievements and in store call procedures.
Your role will be challenging and varied and include, but not be limited to;
- Showing your commitment to a safe workplace through your leadership actions as well as your words, you will consistently demonstrate behaviours that help others achieve and adhere to Simplot’s safety goals.
- Driving high performance, including coaching and leadership of the Sales Support Representatives to make sure delivery against agreed call procedures and key achievements.
- Effective territory resource coverage planning, team coaching visits and customer engagement.
- Coaching and leadership of the Sales Support Representatives to make sure delivery against agreed call procedures and key achievements.
- Achieve customer engagement on retail store standards, sales targets, compliance and state-based opportunities.
- Leverage consumer insights and financial data strategically to maximise opportunities.
- Manage priorities from both internal and external stakeholders, within agreed budgets.
You will be a dynamic sales person, with a solid Sales background, within either an FMCG or Retail environment. You may be wanting to develop your leadership skills or already have experience leading diverse teams, and implementing high performing successful sales and marketing programs. This role will have a strong technical component, so you will be highly analytical and data driven. You must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to mentor and coach your team to bring about a step change in capability, and importantly have the desire to build strong and lasting customer relationships. You will be outcome focused, with the ability to engage and influence a broad stakeholder group across Simplot. You will be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment, problem solving and decision-making.
This role would suit someone with the drive and ambition to grow his or her career within Simplot, including the opportunity to progress into future Sales roles within our Business.
Simplot Australia is leading provider of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Simplot Australia is part of the family owned JR. Simplot Company that has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
Benefits and Culture
- Option to purchase additional Annual Leave
- A Generous Parental Leave policy for Primary Careers
- Access to EAP
- A Variety of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Awards recognising long serving and high achieving employees
- Short Term Incentive Benefits for Employees
- Offerings including Financial, Novated Leasing and Discounted Products and Services.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now