Job no: 497514
Work type: Full time
- Plan and schedule maintenance activities to meet the site’s production plan
- Drive continuous improvement and maintenance of the site’s CMMS
- Located at our vegetable production facility in Devonport, Tasmania
A fantastic opportunity now exists for an experienced Maintenance Planner to join the team in Devonport, Tasmania Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will plan and schedule maintenance activities to meet the site’s production plan and customer requirements, whilst maintaining the site’s safety, quality, environmental, cost and OEE targets.
What you will do
- Continuous improvement and ongoing maintenance of the site’s CMMS (MEX) and maintenance documentation;
- Build on the Simplot maintenance reliability strategy;
- Manage relevant contracting personnel;
- Develop, implement and maintain visual maintenance scheduling and KPI boards.
What you will bring
- Extensive and demonstrable planning and scheduling experience, preferably within a manufacturing or operations industry;
- Ideally, you are trade (mechanical or electrical) or tertiary qualified with further qualifications in planning and scheduling highly regarded;
- Extensive experience using a CMMS;
- A high level of business acumen, including being highly analytical;
- The ability to deliver key business imperatives (including budgets);
- The ability to influence and communicate with key stakeholders at all levels;
- Knowledge and experience of Lean Manufacturing principles (desirable); and
- Experience with best practice asset management and reliability strategy implementation (desirable).
- Work with a highly motivated and committed team
- Work for a successful Australian food manufacturer
- Large family owned business with many development opportunities
Simplot Australia is trusted as one of the leading providers of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia and New Zealand and chosen Asia Pacific growth markets. Simplot is family owned by the JR. Simplot Company and has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
To be considered for opportunities with Simplot Australia Pty Ltd we require that all applicants have the relevant full working rights for Australia.
If this sounds like you, please Apply online today.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now