Senior FP&A Analyst
Job no: 497498
Work type: Full time
Location: Mentone, Melbourne Metro
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join our dynamic and growing business. Reporting to the Planning & Performance Manager, you will be an integral player to support the Enterprise Planning and Reporting function with a focus on budgeting and forecasting. This will include being responsible for the successful functioning, optimization and administration of the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) application (Axiom) and related processes to support business-critical reporting. Provide analysis of financial data and performance reporting to support effective management and the strategic decision making process across the organisation.
- Contribute to the development of the Long Range Plan and periodic forecast updates
- Development of budgeting and forecasting presentations for senior executive management and board review
- Preparation of the monthly reporting package and variance analysis to senior executive management
- Load and complete the reconciliation of budgets and forecasts in multiple systems
- Support the preparation of the financial metrics and presentation for the JRS quarterly review
- Provide financial analysis across the group financial results by using various EPM (Axiom) and BI (Cognos) tools
- Become a “Master System User” on the EPM and BI tools, assist with maintenance, administration and security tasks as well as development and process improvements of the tool and become a proficient report writer
What will you bring?
To be successful in this role, you must have a growth mindset, a strong commercial focus with proven experience in developing budgets and monthly reporting and planning. You will possess both strong communication and presentation skills, coupled with analytical methodologies you can apply. You will have a passion for excellence and be outcome orientated with a desire to drive improvements and streamline reports and processes where possible. You will be inquisitive and enjoy interacting with the wider business by nature and operate well in a team environment. A strong financial background (CA/CPA preferred) and experience in financial planning and analysis would be viewed favourably.
Simplot Australia is trusted as one of the leading providers of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia and New Zealand and chosen Asia Pacific growth markets. Simplot is family owned by the JR. Simplot Company and has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
Benefits and Culture
- Option to purchase additional Annual Leave
- A Generous Parental Leave policy for Primary Carers
- Access to EAP
- A Variety of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Awards recognising long serving and high achieving employees
- Short Term Incentive Benefits for Employees
- Offerings including Financial, Novated Leasing and Discounted Products and Services.
If this sounds like you, please Apply online today.
To be considered for opportunities with Simplot Australia Pty Ltd we require that all applicants have the relevant full working rights for Australia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend