Job no: 497457
Work type: Full time
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a switched on Strategy Associate to join our dynamic and growing Strategy Team. Reporting to the Head of Strategy & Corporate Development, you will be responsible for supporting Simplot’s business strategy development while providing strategic analysis across key business projects and initiatives.
- Provides project management support to drive business stakeholders through a structured process (tracking progress, reporting, monitoring completion)
- Escalates issues and roadblocks to senior stakeholders
- Support key workstreams and small projects with supervision (structuring workload, outputs etc.)
- Provides analytic support during the strategic planning process and on internal consulting projects
- Gathers and synthesises information to drive conclusions and recommendations by formulating and testing hypotheses to support strategy projects
- Conducts and analyses qualitative and quantitative data through interviews, research and data analysis
- Providing strategic input into M&A decision making
What will you bring?
As a Strategy Associate, your strategic thinking, complex modelling, and problem solving abilities will be called upon from day one. You will have advanced commercial acumen and experience working cross-functionally and in managing stakeholders in all tiers of the business. If you're an ambitious individual with relevant tertiary qualifications (MBA’s highly regarded), and with 3-5 years pertinent industry experience (strategy, finance, consulting, investment banking or a similar relevant corporate advisory role), then we encourage you to apply.
Exposure to providing strategic input into M&A decision making will be viewed favourably.
Simplot Australia is trusted as one of the leading providers of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia and New Zealand and chosen Asia Pacific growth markets. Simplot is family owned by the JR. Simplot Company and has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
Benefits and Culture
- Option to purchase additional Annual Leave
- A Generous Parental Leave policy for Primary Carers
- Access to EAP
- A Variety of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Awards recognising long serving and high achieving employees
- Short Term Incentive Benefits for Employees
- Offerings including Financial, Novated Leasing and Discounted Products and Services.
If this sounds like you, please Apply online today.
To be considered for opportunities with Simplot Australia Pty Ltd we require that all applicants have the relevant full working rights for Australia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend