Sales Support Representative
Job no: 497441
Work type: Part time
Location: Perth Metro
We have two exciting opportunities to join our commercial division as a Sales Support Representative, based in Perth. Reporting to the Retail Field Manager, WA you will be responsible for maximising sales objectives and sales targets and maintaining the distribution of Simplot's branded products within your territory, to assist in the achievement of marketing strategies.
Both opportunities are permanent part-time, offering 24 hours a week, preferably Monday – Thursday or Tuesday - Thursday, with designated territories below;
- Perth Hills including Midland, Beechboro, Bennett Springs and Forrestfield.
- North of the River including Inaloo, Whitfords, Warrick and Ellenbrook.
This is a great opportunity to secure a rewarding long-term position, for someone close to home.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring sales and field plans are executed in each store
- Building strong ongoing relationship with your customers
- Providing appropriate services to meet objectives
- Building & Maintaining Displays
- Ensuring all Simplot SKU's are on show with correct facings, or optimising positioning of Simplot products aiming for the best available position
- Review and implementation of store planograms and layouts
Previous Sales experience is essential, as is the desire and motivation to succeed in the FMCG industry. Merchandising experience is not essential but would be highly regarded, as would be previous Supermarket/FMCG experience. This would be a great position for someone wanting to get into the FMCG sector. The right applicant will be energetic, driven and enthusiastic, with the ability to build lasting relationships, and importantly enjoy working within a highly motivated Sales Team.
You will be provided with comprehensive and regular training, and the opportunity to be rewarded for your achievements through participation in an incentive program.
Simplot Australia is leading provider of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Simplot Australia is part of the family owned JR. Simplot Company that has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
Benefits and Culture
- Option to purchase additional Annual Leave
- Access to EAP
- Awards recognising long serving and high achieving employees
- Short Term Incentive Benefits for Employees
- Offerings including Financial, Novated Leasing and Discounted Products and Services.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now