Job no: 497421
Work type: Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Marketing Manager to join our Sauces and Seafood Category. Reporting into the General Manager Category Shelf & Chilled Seafood & Sauces, you will provide high-level leadership and management of the Sauces Category Marketing team in order to ensure achievement of relevant targets for profitability, growth, innovation and equity of brands and products within the portfolio. In addition, you will manage & provide leadership for the Retail Category Team to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of retail objectives to meet the consumer and customers' requirements, within timeframe and within budget.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of Simplot's – Sauces marketing strategy.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Owning, developing and executing on the commercial operations plan
- Responsible for the Sauce Category Retail P&L
- Develop and execute all elements of the marketing mix by key prioritised product groups across the categories retail categories to achieve market and profitability targets
- Develop and execute the brand positioning and guidelines for the Categories retail brands
- Work closely with the category team to ensure product portfolios and category marketing plans are aligned to both customer and consumer thinking
- Work closely with the Category management team including procurement, Q&I and factories to ensure product group, strategies and marketing plans harness the full value of our supply chain
- Develop direct reports, building their capabilities across all elements of commercial business
We are looking for someone who is extremely passionate, dynamic & action oriented. You will be a team player who is not afraid to take the lead & is energised by taking the courageous route to deliver fresh, innovative ideas and solutions. You will have a collaborative approach with strong marketing and strategy experience. Your ability to influence and confidence in dealing at senior management level will be key to your success in this role.
To be successful in this role you will be tertiary qualified in Business / Marketing or equivalent and have significant marketing experience. Experience within the retail industry will be highly advantageous. Your proven leadership and development skills coupled with your ability to work in cross-functional teams will ensure your success.
Simplot Australia is leading provider of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Simplot Australia is part of the family owned JR. Simplot Company that has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
Benefits and Culture
- Option to purchase additional Annual Leave
- A Generous Parental Leave policy for Primary Careers
- Access to EAP
- A Variety of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Awards recognising long serving and high achieving employees
- Short Term Incentive Benefits for Employees
- Offerings including Financial, Novated Leasing and Discounted Products and Services.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now