Electrician - Fixed Term
Job no: 497393
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
We offer a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Electrician. The successful incumbent will work on day shift to support the business’s operational needs. Note this is a fixed term contract for a 4 month duration.
As a member of our Engineering Team, the successful applicant will be responsibilities include ensuring plant and equipment is maintained as per the maintenance schedule maintaining safety and maximising production requirements, including PLC and electrically controlled systems fault finding, programming and connections.
We are looking for someone who
- Holds a Victorian A grade Electrical licence.
- Experience in Safety and Quality systems and procedures
- Has pneumatic-hydraulic training as well as to be able to read schematics, desirable but not essential
- Minimum 3 - 5 years Maintenance experience in FMCG industry plant is desirable but not essential
- Sound judgment and decision making ability
- Effective communication, time management and computer skills
- Ability to demonstration initiative and motivation
- Ability to proactively work unsupervised, whilst possessing the ability to work within a team environment.
We offer above award pay rates, fortnightly RDO and a supportive team environment.
Simplot Australia is trusted as one of the leading providers of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia and New Zealand and chosen Asia Pacific growth markets. Simplot is family owned by the JR. Simplot Company and has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
To be considered for opportunities with Simplot Australia Pty Ltd we require that all applicants have the relevant full working rights for Australia.
If this sounds like you, please Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now