Senior Brand Manager - International
Job no: 497377
Work type: Full time
About the Role
Due to growth across our International Business, an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and energetic Senior Marketer to join our International Business as a Senior Brand Manager – International. Reporting into the General Manager – Business Development and International, you will provide strong leadership and management to lead the marketing agenda of SAPL’s international business, leading everything from setting the marketing strategy to execution of communication and NPD plans in market.
Located at our Mentone head office, you will focus on Asia target markets, including but not limited to Japan, China and Singapore and work across all Simplot categories and our household brands.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with our Insights team, lead the development of brand strategies for target brands in target markets. This will include identifying the target consumer and establishing our brand positioning, as well as developing the brand communications strategy and key visuals and messaging.
- Working with the Comms team and relevant agencies, lead the development of communications campaigns in target markets, developing plans built on local consumer insight and leveraging local media channels to maximise our investment and impact.
- Lead relevant NPD projects for International, collaborating with local teams to create the right solution for the target market, and working with the International Sales team developing the right in-market execution plan.
- As part of the International team, contribute to the creation of the long and short-term International business strategy.
The role will require you to build strong working relationships with the internal cross-functional teams and individuals as well as external stakeholders, suppliers and agencies.
We are seeking an experienced seasoned commercial marketer and leader in the food industry who has a proven track record of driving profitable growth and brand equity across categories. Naturally, you are strategically minded with a strong business acumen foundation who is always thinking two steps ahead to ensure competitive advantage. Your ability to manage and influence a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, both locally and internationally is extremely crucial and your outstanding results in developing and executing product innovation speaks for itself.
Simplot Australia is leading provider of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Simplot Australia is part of the family owned JR. Simplot Company that has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
Benefits and Culture
- Option to purchase additional Annual Leave
- A Generous Parental Leave policy for Primary Careers
- Access to EAP
- A Variety of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Awards recognising long serving and high achieving employees
- Short Term Incentive Benefits for Employees
- Offerings including Financial, Novated Leasing and Discounted Products and Services.
This role is a great opportunity to manage our brands across a growing international market and take them to the next level. International travel will be required for the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now