Job no: 497376
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney Metro
A great opportunity exists for highly motivated recent Graduate with Sales experience to join our Sales team as a Sales Representative working with the Grocery Independent accounts in Sydney. In this role, you would be responsible for maximising sales of Simplot's branded products within a designated territory of South and West Sydney. In this role you will assist in the achievement of marketing, sales objectives and sales targets.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Planning the territory to maintain an effective call rate, ensuring maximum possible distribution gains for new and existing products
- Ensuring full distribution of graded Simplot Australia Pty Limited products
- Maximising the store condition of our products and categories through improved position and shelf space based on market share and stock weight for promotions
- Obtaining maximum exposure of Company products through effective displays and seeks prime locations and stock weight to maximise results.
- Advising head office of any promotional non-support
- Reporting competitor activity
This role will suit a highly motivated self-starter with existing Sales experience. Perhaps you are a recent Business Graduate with an outgoing attitude, and the ability to work within an agile and changing environment. You will also have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, resilient and display strong interpersonal skills.
This position presents itself as a great opportunity to move into an autonomous role with an FMCG leader, where you will have a great opportunity to grow and develop your career, within either Sales or Marketing. These roles also include a fully maintained company vehicle and mobile phone.
Simplot Australia is leading provider of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Simplot Australia is part of the family owned JR. Simplot Company that has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
Benefits and Culture
- Option to purchase additional Annual Leave
- A Generous Parental Leave policy for Primary Careers
- Access to EAP
- A Variety of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Awards recognising long serving and high achieving employees
- Short Term Incentive Benefits for Employees
- Offerings including Financial, Novated Leasing and Discounted Products and Services.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now