National Account Executive
Job no: 497363
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney Metro
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, motivated, and driven National Account Executive to join our Independents team, based at our Olympic Park Office in Sydney, NSW.
Reporting to the National Account Manager– Independents this role will be pivotal in offering analytical and administration support to ensure the voice of the customer leads Simplot decisions and delivers the 0-12 month’s contract.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and evaluating ongoing sales and market performance
- Assisting with the research and structuring of customer selling stories
- Making recommendations to improve sales profitability
- Collaborating with Sales Category and other support teams
- Providing administrative support to the National Account Team
- Assisting communication between the National Account Team and our field team to ensure execution of in market strategies and tactics
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record within the FMCG industry, with an understanding of Sales, Marketing and Category management principles.
Your analytical skills and ability to build successful working relationships will see you effectively manage a diverse stakeholder group. Ideally, you will have a Business / Marketing degree with experience in dealing with demanding and complex customer/s.
Simplot Australia is leading provider of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Simplot Australia is part of the family owned JR. Simplot Company that has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
Benefits and Culture
- Option to purchase additional Annual Leave
- A Generous Parental Leave policy for Primary Careers
- Access to EAP
- A Variety of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Awards recognising long serving and high achieving employees
- Short Term Incentive Benefits for Employees
- Offerings including Financial, Novated Leasing and Discounted Products and Services.
If this sounds like you, please apply online!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now