Finance Business Partner - Procurement
Job no: 497350
Work type: Full time
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Business Partner - Procurement & Agricultural Services to join our dynamic and growing business. Reporting to the Head of Finance – Supply Chain, you will be responsible for providing commercial insights to Total Procurement and Agricultural Services performance and profitability, delivering the annual budget and LRP,lead month end activities, crop pricing scenarios and support the development of the long term strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Facilitate the coherent aggregation of business information and insight to drive decision excellence through the core Business Cycles and forums
- Play a lead role in the development of the financial budget
- Utilise broad insights through the month end process and evaluation of the forecast to drive insight into action.
- Partnering with the General Managers in the development of the LRP
What will you bring?
CA/CPA qualified, you will be a CFO of the future with strong commercial and financial nous enabling you to partner, influence and lead key stakeholders across the organisation and drive commercial outcomes through a ‘Best in Class’ Supply Chain business partnering function. Naturally, you will have an in-depth understanding of supply chain operations as your ability to link the operational drivers to commercial outcomes will be imperative to your success. A proven strategic thinker you will elicit outstanding leadership capabilities that will enable you to articulate your vision and inspire others to join you on the journey of improving processes, systems, insights and business partnering functionality.
Simplot Australia is trusted as one of the leading providers of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia and New Zealand and chosen Asia Pacific growth markets. Simplot is family owned by the JR. Simplot Company and has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
Benefits and Culture
- Option to purchase additional Annual Leave
- A Generous Parental Leave policy for Primary Careers
- Access to EAP
- A Variety of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Awards recognising long serving and high achieving employees
- Short Term Incentive Benefits for Employees
- Offerings including Financial, Novated Leasing and Discounted Products and Services.
If this sounds like you, please Apply online today.
To be considered for opportunities with Simplot Australia Pty Ltd we require that all applicants have the relevant full working rights for Australia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now