Part-time Senior HR Advisor - Flemington
Job no: 497330
Work type: Fixed Term Part Time
Categories: Human Resources
We are seeking Senior HR Advisor for a part time, 12month fixed term contract to support our Flemington production site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Human Resources professional to join our dynamic Flemington team. Reporting to the Head of HR – Supply Chain you will be responsible for providing comprehensive Human Resources partnering across the Site. With a focus on building culture and capability, you will partner with the business and coach leaders to make strategy & change happen.
This position is part-time, 3 days per week and would ideally suit someone looking for a flexible work arrangement (including working school hours over 3-4 days per week). While currently a contract role, there is the potential for this position to become permanent in future pending business requirements.
What will you be doing?
- Partner Site Leadership Teams to define & implement HR priorities and initiatives that enable the effective delivery of business objectives. This includes collaborating with business leaders on the future agenda, in particular building a high performance culture, talent, Leadership, Culture and Engagement.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on Employee Relations matters, including supporting site based negotiations, ensuring the management team and all employees are kept up to date on policy issues and employment law risk is effectively managed.
- Act as the primary connection between HR & our Business Leaders, being a conduit with the HR Centres of Excellence to drive people practices, policies and systems ensuring focus is on ‘best for business’.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to HR related processes
What will you bring?
To be successful in this role, you will have a successful track record in an operational HR management position and/or industrial relations, ideally gained within the manufacturing or food industry. You will have tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Law or Industrial Relations. You will have a demonstrated understanding of State and Federal award systems as well as an understanding of and/or experience in dealing with various Acts and associated legislation (e.g. Workplace Relations Act). You will bring a collaborative and personal approach when dealing with others along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Simplot Australia is trusted as one of the leading providers of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia and New Zealand and chosen Asia Pacific growth markets. Simplot is family owned by the JR. Simplot Company and has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world” by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Short Term Incentive Benefits for Employees
- Option to purchase additional Annual Leave
- A Generous Parental Leave policy for Primary Careers
- Awards recognising long serving and high achieving employees
- Offerings including Financial, Novated Leasing and Discounted Products and Services.
If this sounds like you, please Apply online today.
To be considered for opportunities with Simplot Australia Pty Ltd we require that all applicants have the relevant full working rights for Australia.
This position is open to part-time applicants (3 days per week or agreed flexible work arrangement).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend