Simplot Graduate Programme 2020 – Commercial
Job no: 497288
Work type: Full time
Simplot Australia is leading provider of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Simplot Australia is part of the family owned JR. Simplot Company that has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
Who are we recruiting?
We are looking to recruit two graduates to join our Commercial Business. You will be a recent Graduate in the following areas to commence February 2020
- B Commerce OR Business (Marketing)
The Simplot Graduate Program is about developing future leaders across our Commercial Business. You will gain broad experience across our Sales and Marketing businesses. This means working in Retail and Foodservice, as well as working out in the field in a front end Sales role and finally within Marketing in a brand, category and communications position. You will work closely with our valued customers and with a diverse pool of fantastic and experienced people across our business.
You're in your final year of uni or have recently graduated. We are looking for highly talented, innovative and motivated individuals, with a growth mindset and hunger for a challenge. We seek graduates who are resilient, resourceful, have strong analytical and communication skills, and a passion for success.
- Be part of a programme designed to develop Simplot’s future business leaders
- Be challenged throughout a 2-year rotation programme across our Sales and Marketing teams, followed by perm role
- Be your best with ongoing mentoring, excellent training & hands on responsibility
Simplot's graduate online application process
- Complete the application form
- Cognitive ability assessments
- Assessment Centre and Interviews
- Reference checks
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting this application
- Have completed your undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 2 years of the program start date (ie 2018, 2019 or January 2020)
- Be eligible to commence in Jan 2020
Applications for the Melbourne Graduate Program open on 5th March 2019 and close on Sunday the 31st March 2019, so don’t miss out!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now