Integrated Supply Planner
Job no: 497285
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney Metro, Melbourne Metro
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our Commercial division as an Integrated Supply Planner - Woolworths. Based predominantly at the Woolworth's head office in Bella Vista, you will be responsible for supporting the process for accurate product replenishment, based on baseline sales and the support of promotional forecasting. This role is integral to achieving supply chain efficiencies for both Simplot and Woolworth's.
What am I responsible for?
- Building and managing internal/external partnerships to ensure delivery of the account objectives
- Accurate and timely management of the replenishment systems, processes and communication protocols to achieve the best possible service levels to stores
- Ensuring data integrity of the Simplot product range within Woolworth's
- Identifying and recommending changes to drive process and activity efficiencies to reduce cost
- Ensuring new line orders and availability into the DC meet the required timelines for layouts
What does success look like?
To be successful, you will have demonstrated experience within Supply Chain - Logistics, Planning or Customer Service. You will be able to demonstrate your strong analytical skills and your ability to interpret information and reports. You will have excellent planning and time management skills and be a strong communicator, problem solver and a real team player. Experience within food or related FMCG's industries is preferred. Consideration will be given to ambitious applicants that are ready to take that next step in their career or those just starting their profession in this field. This role will allow you to progress and on-the-job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Simplot Australia is leading provider of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Simplot Australia is part of the family owned JR. Simplot Company that has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US6 billion.
Our purpose is to “contribute to feeding our world”, by “bringing earth’s resources to life” and we pride ourselves on our Passion for People, our Spirit of Innovation and our Respect for Resources. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
Benefits and Culture
- Option to purchase additional Annual Leave
- A Generous Parental Leave policy for Primary Careers
- Access to EAP
- A Variety of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Awards recognising long serving and high achieving employees
- Short Term Incentive Benefits for Employees
- Offerings including Financial, Novated Leasing and Discounted Products and Services.
If this sounds like you, then apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now