Job no: 495722
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information Technology
Simplot Australia is a vibrant, sustainable provider of great food in Australasia. Home to Australia's favourite food brands, Simplot manufactures a diverse range of products that includes everything from delicious and balanced meals, convenient frozen potato and vegetables, tasty pasta sauces and nutritious seafood to fun snack foods. Our portfolio of brands consist of Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Top Cut, Seakist, Harvest, Chiko, I&J, Ally, Lean Cuisine, Five Tastes, Chicken Tonight, Raguletto and Five Brothers. Simplot is owned by the JR. Simplot Company and has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US5 billion.
About the Role
Reporting into the Simplot Global Information Technology (IT) function, the CSB Lead Analyst provides IT leadership and direction for the CSB (ERP) application for the Top Cut business unit. This position is responsible to maintain the CSB application and architecture across multiple locations in Australia and China and facilitate communications throughout all phases of the software development and delivery cycles.
What am I responsible for?
- Provide technical expertise into the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) for the CSB application(s) and support project implementations as required
- Act in a Solution Architect role to design solutions that align with Enterprise Architecture standards to meet business needs, and are scalable and sustainable for the Global and Top Cut organization
- Provide functional expertise for the CSB systems, acting as primary point of contact and providing direction related to application development lifecycle.
- Provide leadership and direction for other analysts and IT functions, both internally and externally, and directly with the software vendor
- Working with the business and vendor, the role will configure complex or critical functionality in the CSB ERP modules with a focus of improving or enhancing business processes
- Communicate and coordinate globally with other delivery teams to ensure appropriate integration of processes and technology across the enterprise
- Create and maintain design and documentation standards, and ensure consistent utilization and compliance across the team.
- Perform minor to moderate development activities on the CSB ERP system(s)
- Provide expert Level 3 / 4 support for the CSB application and related technologies of highest complexity and be on-call out of business hours when deemed necessary
- Conduct presentations, end-user training, review the work of less experienced staff, and perform quality assurance testing
What does success look like?
You will be tertiary qualified in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline and will have an advanced understanding with ERP systems – CSB Applications experience is highly desirable. You will be able to demonstrate your significant experience in a similar role and be able to provide examples around your expert technical activities of a highly complex and ambiguous nature in a multifaceted environment. You will understand the importance of bringing people on the journey using your strong communication and natural influencing skills. You will have worked in an autonomous role and will have experience working across country and time zones to support multiple locations within Australia and beyond. If this sounds like your next role, please apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now