Job no: 495648
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne Metro
An exciting and rare opportunity has become available to join our Simplot Partners team as an experienced and enthusiastic Territory Manager, reporting into the National Sales Manager and primarily based at our Mordialloc office. Your role will be to maximise the sales of the Simplot branded products within a given territory to assist in the achievement of marketing, sales objectives and sales targets.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve Sales targets including volume and gross profit
- Building and managing internal and external partnerships to ensure the delivery of the Simplot objectives
- Conducting end user business reviews including customer service level and feedback
- Provide exceptional customer service for all enquiries ie: complaints, compliments, etc..
- Attend and participate in regular team and cycle meetings
- Identify opportunities to support ongoing sales growth
To be successful in this role, you will need Tertiary qualifications in Business or a related discipline and trade certificates in turf management. You will have a proven successful sales background or experience within the professional turf industry and excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport with customers and clients. Your planning and organisation skills are second to none and you will be able to demonstrate your strong problem solving knack.
In return, you will be provided with the opportunity to develop your sales skills and career working in an autonomous role, but also having access to a supportive team. If this sounds like you, then please apply online.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now