PMO Business Analyst
Job no: 495576
Work type: Full time
Categories: Finance, Human Resources
Simplot Australia, proudly one of Australia's leading FMCG food companies is a vibrant, sustainable provider of great food to the region. Home to some of Australia's favourite food brands, Simplot locally manufactures a diverse range of products that includes everything from delicious and balanced meals, convenient frozen potato and vegetables, tasty pasta sauces and nutritious seafood to fun snack foods. Our portfolio of brands consists of Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Top Cut, Seakist, Harvest, Chiko, I&J, Ally, Lean Cuisine, Five Tastes, dish'd and Caterfare. Simplot is owned by the JR. Simplot Company and has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US5 billion.
What is the role?
Reporting to the PMO Business Manager, we are seeking an experienced PMO Business Analyst. You will be integral to the transformation program office with the aim of supporting the strategic and operational initiative across Simplot against clear financial and operational parameters. The role will support an enterprise wide PMO office with the focus on capturing, controlling, reporting and analysing data from resource management, budgets, risks, schedules and change control.
What are you responsible for?
- Expertise to support and monitor existing Simplot Project Delivery implementation and transformation
- Analysis of project budgets and ongoing monitoring and interpreting of financials throughout the project lifecycles
- Drive cadence around value and impact by providing and analysing data, prioritizing the initiative with the highest impact
- Provide reports and dashboards for the PMO agenda
- Detailed analysis of current pipeline, providing insights and risk assessments
- Management of key stakeholder relationships through the application of stakeholder management disciplines
- Ensure financial reporting with key areas of the business, ensuring linkages to planning, forecasting and budget processes
What does success look like?
You will thrive in an environment that focuses on your exceptional project management governance and processes, along with gathering and analysing of data to draw business relevant conclusions and interpretation of project budgets. Your risk assessment and change management experience will be clearly demonstrated, along with your strong stakeholder management and your understanding of business cash flows and strong reporting requirements. You will be tertiary qualified in Business, Commerce, Accounting (or similar) and will have been in a similar role with exposure to transformation projects and strategic initiatives. If this sounds like your next career move, please apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now