EDM Team Leader (APAC)
Job no: 495569
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration, Finance
Simplot Australia is a vibrant, sustainable provider of great food in Australasia. Home to Australia's favourite food brands, Simplot manufactures a diverse range of products that includes everything from delicious and balanced meals, convenient frozen potato and vegetables, tasty pasta sauces and nutritious seafood to fun snack foods. Our portfolio of brands consist of Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Top Cut, Seakist, Harvest, Chiko, I&J, Ally, Lean Cuisine, Five Tastes, dish'd and Caterfare. Simplot is owned by the JR. Simplot Company and has grown to become a multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US5 billion.
What is the role?
The EDM Team Leader (APAC) will set and lead the strategic direction for Enterprise Data Management activities across Simplot Australia, becoming the Process Owner of key data inputs, ensuring high quality Master data integrity across multiple systems and the oversight of financial systems and interfaces to generate reliable financial and transactional information. In this highly influential role, you will need to develop and sustain strong business partnerships with key business and IT stakeholders, and internal customers at all levels and lead a team of 4 direct reports. You will actively promote a culture of outstanding customer service and innovation, lead continuous improvement initiatives and complex system enhancements / implementations across enterprise systems, and within tools such as JDE, iIce Axiom, and Blackline.
What am I responsible for?
- Oversee the timely and accurate delivery of EDM systems services whilst maintaining robust internal control process over master data compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures and maintain strong systems of internal governance and audit compliance
- Lead the utilisation of qualitative and financial metrics, survey data, customer feedback and other insights to drive EDM decisions and implementations across all areas to ensure continuous improvement
- Chair Data Management Forum meetings to highlight critical business issues to Executive Sponsors and to drive for resolutions to Master data quality issues
- Direct Enterprise Data Management activities across the company as the subject matter expert to develop and implement strategies for Master data management and metadata management
- Completion of ongoing data-quality audits to support governance, compliance and regulatory activities and oversee system integrity checks, administration and maintenance of planning and reporting tools and ERP systems
- Oversee provision of quality process and procedure documentation and ensure robust training processes exist for existing and new users
What does success look like?
With your tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance &/or EDM (or related discipline) you will have led an Enterprise Data Management team in a dynamic shared services area, responsible for strategic planning, implementation and management of EDM initiatives. You will be able to demonstrate your sound EDM expertise and planning knowledge through your understanding of internal control environments, maintenance of processes and procedures, experience of integrated systems, ERPs (JDE experience is an advantage) and advanced Excel skills. As well as proven leadership capabilities you will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), with particular emphasis in establishing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders, competently engaging and fostering co-operation to achieve outcomes. If this sounds like your next career move, please apply on line now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now