Job no: 495494
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC Regional
Simplot Australia is a
vibrant, sustainable provider of great food in Australasia. Home to Australia's
favourite food brands, Simplot manufactures a diverse range of products that
includes everything from delicious and balanced meals, convenient frozen potato
and vegetables, tasty pasta sauces and nutritious seafood to fun snack foods.
Our portfolio of brands included Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Top Cut,
Seakist, Harvest, Chiko, I&J, Ally, Lean Cuisine, Five Tastes, dish'd,
Simplot is owned by the JR. Simplot Company and has grown to become a
multinational agriculture and food business with annual sales of more than $US5
An exciting opportunity
exists for highly motivated Sales Representative to join our team working with
the Grocery Independent accounts in Victoria. In this role you would be
responsible for maximising sales of Simplot's branded products within a
designated territory of South East of Melbourne including Peninsula and
Gippsland regions. In this role you will assist in the achievement of
marketing, sales objectives and sales targets.
include, but are not limited to:
- Planning the territory to maintain an effective call rate, ensuring maximum possible distribution gains for new and existing products
- Ensuring full distribution of graded Simplot Australia Pty Limited products
- Maximising the store condition of our products and categories through improved position and shelf space based on market share and stock weight for promotions
- Obtaining maximum exposure of Company products through effective displays and seeks prime locations and stock weight to maximise results.
- Advising head office of any promotional non-support
- Reporting competitor activity
To be successful you
will be able to demonstrate success in a field sales or retail role, experience
in an FMCG environment would be beneficial but is not essential. You will also
have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, self-motivated and
display strong interpersonal skills. Tertiary qualifications in a relevant business
discipline would be highly regarded, perhaps you are a recent graduate looking
to get into a challenging Sales role!
This position presents
itself as a great opportunity to move into an autonomous role with an FMCG
leader and includes a fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and sales
If this sounds like you,
please apply on line today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now